A los pies de la sierra de Cantabria...

San Vicente de la Sonsierra

Main square /Town Hall/ Tourism office

In the Plaza Mayor we find the building of the Town Hall built in 1726 by Francisco de Mendieta on some stone arcades and on his left the palace of the Davalillos and Gil de Aguiriano (also of the XVIII century).

On the facade of the Town Hall we find the shield of the town that shows the origins of the town, and an extract of the "Fueros of the XII century" and the "Title of Hidalguía of the XIV century" granted to the town by the Navarrese Kings

Also striking is its characteristic fountain dating from 1882, the date on which the first water supply to the municipality was made.

In the Plaza Mayor is located the tourism office (consult dates and opening hours in this link)

  • GPS coordinates 42 ° 33'45.2 "N 2 ° 45'31.8" W // 42.562543, -2.758820
  • Link to google maps
  • Restricted access to vehicles according to height and weight
  • Pedestrianization of the area on specific dates. It is recommended to park vehicles outside the historic area

Síguenos en Facebook

SFbBox by debt consolidation